Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Neither rain nor snow nor dark of night...

A little birdie told me that the 2009-2010 Sonlight catalogs went in the mail today! I always look forward to catalog season each spring. I can't wait to see the latest one! Of course, we can't order from it until April 1st... but we can sure start our wish lists, can't we?

Keep an eye on your mailbox! It won't be long now!Don't you just love the cover photo this year? It takes me back several years to when my two little girls and I would spread a blanket out on the grass to enjoy a book together. My girls aren't so little any more... but we still enjoy doing this sometimes!

If you are new to Sonlight and would like a catalog, you may visit the Sonlight website and request one free of charge!

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP